Tuesday 30 October 2012

Attending Carr Gomm AGM ON Friday Nov 30th Edinburgh Corn Exchange

Hi
I will be attending the Carr Gomm AGM on Friday Nov 30th at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange. Carr Gomm have been great supporters of my wee awareness campaign and Irene ,Christine and the team who have an office at the top of my street have become great friends and have given me both personal advice and the use of their office anytime I need .i have also been a guest speaker at their last two forums and I look forward to Friday to show my support to people who have been great supporters of my wee campaign
You can get more details on the work they do at
03006663030
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...